Privacy & CookiesData Protection Notice GDPR
Third party cookies and privacy
I- Information relating to site privacy and GDPR data protection
The document was updated on 2020/02/12 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1. This section contains information on how DreamingCaraibi is managed with reference to the processing of data by DreamingCaraibi users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as to the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with DreamingCaraibi and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for DreamingCaraibi and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the DreamingCaraibi web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian legislation. and European.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as modified by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Maria de Tollis, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the DreamingCaraibi website is Maria de Tollis.
3 - Place for data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of DreamingCaraibi takes place in Italy, the Dominican Republic.
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III- What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored by the browser (eg Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. Websites are able to read and write these files, allowing them to store items such as user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a "memory" for the website, allowing you to recognize a user and respond appropriately. Each web domain can access only the cookies stored by that specific web domain, which means that only the Dreamingcaraibi.com servers can access the cookies set by the Dreamingcaraibi.com domain. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains. Therefore, when you visit Dreamingcaraibi.com, your browser may receive cookies from different sources.
1. Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on DreamingCaraibi. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
How does disabling cookies change my experience?
Although it is important to know the privacy implications of cookies, disabling cookies may have a negative impact on your online experience by preventing access, notifications and personalization. In particular on Dreamingcaraibi.com, comments, surveys and surveys will no longer be completely usable and the performance of your site will be less optimized.
A visit to a page on Dreamingcaraibi.com can generate the following types of cookies:
- User feedback cookies
- Site performance cookies
- Anonymous analytical cookies
- Social sharing cookies
- Video players
- Advertising cookies
- Other third party cookies
User feedback cookies
If you send a comment on Dreamingcaraibi.com we use a cookie to show you that your comment is under moderation. This cookie is used to load a page and therefore removed.
If you vote using the VidalSurvey component, a cookie is used to track the vote.
In some stories we can incorporate a third party module called Wufoo to provide the module itself and the analysis of the module data.
Site performance cookies
A cookie is set by our network hardware to provide faster access times and more reliable sessions.
Anonymous analytical cookies
These cookies cannot be used by us to identify individuals, they are used only for aggregate statistics. This allows us, for example, to tell what the most popular stories are and to better optimize our content for the interests of our users.
Social sharing cookies
We provide different types of videos to Dreamingcaraibi.com users, some appear in the content of the properties, while others can appear on the homepage or in categories. Our video partners are Dreaming Video, ITRF, Yahoo! and YouTube.
Some video components may display third-party video ads that work similarly to display advertising, but may use flash cookies instead of traditional cookies.
Ad delivery system
Our display ad serving system uses a cookie to identify which ads you've seen previously and another set of cookies that all work to offer effective campaigns over a specified period of time. For more information on the product of the delivery system from Liverealmedia, visit the relative guide to cookies in SDF.
Third party ads
Many of the advertisements you see on Dreamingcaraibi.com are generated by third parties. Some of these third parties use their anonymous cookies to track how many people have seen a particular ad or to track how many people have seen it more than once. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies and Dreamingcaraibi.com does not have access to read or write these cookies. These third-party advertising cookies can be used by these third parties to anonymously target advertising on other websites, based on your visit to Dreamingcaraibi.com.
Advertising in the text
Other third party cookies
Some components may be included other new third parties rarely or as a one-off. These components will often be included to compliment a news item such as a chat or live history.
When these components are supplied by third parties, they can also set their own anonymous cookies, in order to track the success of their application or customize the application on behalf of the user. Due to the functioning of cookies, Dreamingcaraibi.com cannot access these cookies, nor can third parties access the data in the cookies used by Dreamingcaraibi.com. If any element is used frequently, it will be added to this policy in more detail.
How do you disable cookies?
Usually you can prevent your browser from accepting cookies or prevent it from accepting cookies from a particular website. However, you may find that some aspects of Dreamingcaraibi.com stop working or work less well if you do. (For example, we will no longer be able to show you that your comment is being moderated)
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the browser's "options" or "preferences" menu. To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
Browser cookie settings:
- Microsoft Edge / Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- iOS (iPod Touch, iPhone e iPad)
It is not recommended to disable cookies when visiting Dreamingcaraibi.com, as the comments, surveys and surveys will no longer be completely usable and the performance of your site will be less optimized.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
4. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user. , including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not later than 3 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
5 - Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Pinterest : https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The DreamingCaraibi site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user's rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of art.18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing concerning him, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment on the basis of art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent for use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
YOU. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.